ABOUT COMPANION CARE
Ruby Reflections Services provides a coordinated system of comprehensive services in a home environment to promote, maintain, and/or restore health, and minimize the effects of illness and disability.
Ruby Reflection services offers but is not limited to the following services:
• Assistance with a safe bathing environment
• Assistance with dressing and clothing suggestions
• Escorting to appointments and social events*
• Assistance with pet care
• Stand-by assistance with walking and transfers*
• Helping start the day and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
• Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
• Preparing meals and feeding
• Performing light housekeeping
• Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
• Organizing and reading mail
• Grocery shopping
• Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
• Home safety evaluation
* Although Companions cannot make full patient transfers, Ruby Services does employ licensed clinicians who can.
Ruby Reflection Services focuses on two primary goals:
• To assist and facilitate the patient’s transition from a hospital or other healthcare facility into their own environment by providing the necessary services without interruption.
• To administer quality Companion care services in the home and assist the patient and family when the caregiver is unable, unwilling, or unavailable to assist with patient’s needs.